Terms And Conditions
A $350 non refundable deposit is to secure a cosmetic tattoo appointment. This will be deducted off your total treatment price on the day of your procedure.
Minimum 1 weeks notice is required to reschedule your appointment. Failure to do so will result in your deposit being forefeited.
A complimentary touch up included in the price must be booked within 6-8 weeks of initial treatment. It is your responsibility to book this appointment early enough to ensure we have availability to fit you in within your 6-8 week period. Failure to do so will result in you being charged for your touch up.
On the rare occasion that you may need a third touch up session due to being more prone to bleeding during the procedure or incorrect after care. This will be priced at $120.We recommend a colour refresh every 12-24 months to keep them looking fresh. Lips and eyeliner can be refreshed every 2-5 years.
We Cannot Perform a Permanent Makeup Procedure For:
- Those under 18 years of age
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- People with current skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated.
- Those with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- Active skin cancer in the area
- If you are a haemophiliac
- Have healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve disorder
- Those on any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, antasure, steroids which thin and make the skin oversensitive in the past 6-12 months
- Those undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment at present
- Epileptic that has experienced a seizure in the last two years
- If you are prone to extreme keloid scarring
The following factors can affect cosmetic tattooing:
- No sun exposure for 7-10 days while your cosmetic tattoo is healing. Once healed please apply sunscreen to brows when going in the sun.
- No water/sweat/steam/makeup/tanning on the area for 7-10 days after your treatment.
- AHA’s (lactic, glycolic, citric, retinoic and tartaric acids) or any creams and lotions for tone correcting, anti-aging, exfoliating or fading can discolour your permanent makeup and cause it to fade much quicker. Please stop using these 7 days before your appointment, and until your tattoo is fully healed.
- Doctor’s clearance may be necessary for any health conditions that require medication
- Laser eye surgery: Wait 3 months for eyeliner procedure
- Botox or fillers – Preferably get permanent makeup done before. If you have got Botox, please wait minimum 2 weeks before you get your brows done.
- Skin peels or laser must be done minimum 2 weeks before your appointment
- Shingles (varicella): If you have shingles on your face, wait several months to get permanent makeup.
- Eyelift or blepharoplasty: Wait about 3 months
- Eyelash extensions: Please remove them before your eyeliner procedure. They can be re-applied once the tattoo has been completed and healed.
- Cold Sores: Clients must take antiviral tablets prior to lip procedure. Your doctor/pharmacist can prescribe these for you.